This Umbria property for sale near Todi stretches over about 7,5 hectares including the residential buildings: the farmhouse and the outbuilding covering a useable net surface of 734 sqm plus further 150 sqm covered by porticos.
Note well: the property is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos. Some of the rooms have been repainted in more neutral colours and the furnishings have been partly removed and replaced with new furniture. The furniture is not included in the price (except for custom furnishing) but may be purchased separately if the buyer is interested.
MANOR’S FARMHOUSE of 640 net sqm plus 130 sqm of porticos:
Set on two levels plus the basement, it is composed of the manor’s dwelling plus an independent apartment to host guests and a one-room apartment with separate entrance suitable for private studio or for the domestic staff. Both the apartment and the one-room apartment can be easily connected to the rest of the manor’s house in case of using it as a single dwelling.
- entrance hall
- large living-room with fireplace and bar corner
- wide kitchen
- breakfast hall with fireplace
- private lunge in the suite
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- dressing room
- laundry room
- large garage
- recreation room with fireplace
- wine cellar
- gym room and steam room
- several technical rooms and storages
- wide porticos
Independent apartment of about 60 net sqm
- living-room with kitchen
- two bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- dressing room
Independent one-room apartment
- living-room with sofa-bed
OUTBUILDING of about 94 net sqm plus 17 sqm of portico
Independent apartment of 94 net sqm
- wide living-room with kitchen and fireplace
- three bedrooms
- three bathrooms
- dressing rooom
Energy class: G.
Completed in 2008, the farmhouse has been restored in full respect of the typical country architecture of Umbria with its stone chimneys, external staircase with loggia, portico with chestnut wood trusses.
The farmhouse, in perfect condition, features finishings of excellent quality.
- the interiors frames, the fixed furniture of the kitchen and of the built-in wardrobes have been made by the bests craftsmen in Città di Castello, with hand-painted reproductions by expert painters;
- the exteriors frames have been realized by the most renowned Italian manufacturers, made of wood covered with green-coloured aluminium in order to combine the utmost security with the utmost aesthetic elegance;
- the internal staircase has been paved with hand-worked and old-looking green Brazilian granite;
- the floors feature handmade cotto tiles that have been polished and placed to define geometric drawings;
- ceiling beams made of processed chestnut wood;
- exteriors light appliances have been designed to create en evocative night setting;
- bathrooms have been singularly styled and coated with products of the best ceramic manufacturing in Italy;
- the main entrance street leading to the garage have been made installing 24.000 panelists of handmade cotto and 300 sqm of cobblestones with selected river stone;
- the fireplace in the sitting-room features ancient stone that has been retrieved and hand-worked;
- the recreation room, coated with original stone with hand-chiselled arches;
An entrance path, paved with cobblestones, connects the farmhouse to the outbuilding and leads to the lower part of the park where, in secluded position, the swimming-pool has been built.
The farmhouse is embraced by an enchanting lawned garden with con flower beds and several kinds of roses. The garden and the t,5 hectares of private land are dotted with 120 oil trees and 40 fruit trees including peach, cherry, apple, pear, caki, apricot, almond, plum, hazelnut and fig trees.
A fence borders the hectares of land closer to the dwellings including the garden, the grove and orchard covering a perimeter of about 700 mt.
Facilities & utilities
The thick stone walls, the cotto floors and the natural and warm colours of the plasters hide the best technology and a state-of-the-art plant design to ensure the utmost comfort.
- Electricity system with BUS technology
- central automated system
- Satellite and terrestrial Tv
- Indoor and outdoor and cable radio system
- Telephone and entryphone switchboard
- Tvcc alarm system with recording and 11 cameras
- Zoned alarm system
- Plugs for central internet connection
- Floor heating system zoned in 6 areas
- Hot water recycle system
- Air conditioning with split appliances in each room
- Armoured entrance doors and fixed or sliding grids
- Watering system with electronic control unit
- Night lighting system
- Perimeter cavity walls that make the basement rooms dry