The "dammuso" are part of a series of stone property, connected by patios, terraces and gardens overlooking the sea, with a view of the Mediterranean sea and North Africa in the distance.
The property is divided into several units, spread to 250sqmt gross, plus 210sqmt of terraced outdoor area as follows:
Dammuso "Zappino" - main unit
- Bright and spacious living room overlooking the porch and the terrace
- Dining room with kitchen and terrace
- Double bedroom with terrace
- Bathroom and dressing room
- Barbecue area
- Local service and technical spaces
Dammuso "Deda" - units for guests
- Living room with fireplace overlooking the porch and the terrace
- Kitchen with terrace and outdoor dining area
- Three bedrooms with double beds
- Two bathrooms
- Solarium with garden and outdoor shower
Dammuso "Ballutu" - units for guests
- Double bedroom
- Spacious garage and storage
- Large terrace
- Two large tanks
The property, in compliance with centuries-old tradition, is built of dry stone, and its interior is simple and linear, functional to the quiet everyday holiday life on the island.
The space surrounding the dammusi sporting a lush garden of native plants and Mediterranean for over 8,500 sqmt.
- Light with 10 Kwatt
- Telephone Satellite
- Satellite TV
- Irrigation and Outdoor Lighting
Pantelleria, away from everything else, is easily reached by air and sea connections: it is an ideal and quiet, for those who love the Mediterranean in one of its most savage, listening between the black volcanic rocks, the hiss of the strong wind, an integral part of this little corner of paradise as well as the Arab heritage. Near the lapping of waves serves as a perpetual reminder to the man, who just minutes away from this beautiful property can enjoy one of the most crystal clear waters.